The Childhood Cancer Caucus applauds Dr. Harold Varmus, the Director of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), for announcing the appointment of Dr. Greg Aune, a pediatric hematologist-oncologist from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, to NCI's Council of Research Advocates.
4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Save the Date!
The 4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Hosted by the Congressional Childhood Cancer Caucus
9:00 a.m.--10:30 a.m.
Rayburn 2325 (Science, Space and Technology Committee)
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Congressmen Michael McCaul and Chris Van Hollen
- Dr. Crystal Mackall, Chief, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Peter Adamson, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Chair of the Children's Oncology Group
- Dr. Patrick Leavey, Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Dr. Kim Kramer, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Andrew Litt, Chief Medical Officer, Dell Healthcare & Life Sciences
More information: Andy Taylor (Rep. McCaul) at (202) 225-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Erika Appel (Rep. Van Hollen) at (202) 225-5341 or email@example.com