Representatives McCaul and Van Hollen send letters to the FDA and Teva Pharmacueticals to seek more information about the ongoing shortage of daunorubicin, an essential therapy in the treatment of leukemia in children.
4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Save the Date!
The 4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Hosted by the Congressional Childhood Cancer Caucus
9:00 a.m.--10:30 a.m.
Rayburn 2325 (Science, Space and Technology Committee)
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Congressmen Michael McCaul and Chris Van Hollen
- Dr. Crystal Mackall, Chief, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Peter Adamson, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Chair of the Children's Oncology Group
- Dr. Patrick Leavey, Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Dr. Kim Kramer, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Andrew Litt, Chief Medical Officer, Dell Healthcare & Life Sciences
More information: Andy Taylor (Rep. McCaul) at (202) 225-2401 or email@example.com or
Erika Appel (Rep. Van Hollen) at (202) 225-5341 or firstname.lastname@example.org