The sponsors of the Creating Hope Act applaud the approval of the first drug ever to treat high-risk neuroblastoma and call for the law to be made permanent.
4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Save the Date!
The 4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Hosted by the Congressional Childhood Cancer Caucus
9:00 a.m.--10:30 a.m.
Rayburn 2325 (Science, Space and Technology Committee)
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Congressmen Michael McCaul and Chris Van Hollen
- Dr. Crystal Mackall, Chief, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Peter Adamson, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Chair of the Children's Oncology Group
- Dr. Patrick Leavey, Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Dr. Kim Kramer, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Andrew Litt, Chief Medical Officer, Dell Healthcare & Life Sciences
More information: Andy Taylor (Rep. McCaul) at (202) 225-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Erika Appel (Rep. Van Hollen) at (202) 225-5341 or email@example.com