You are invited to the 7th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit: "Kids Are Unique: How We Are Facing These Challenges on the Quest for Cures". This year we are pleased to welcome Greg Simon, Executive Director of the Cancer Moonshot Taskforce in the Office of the Vice President as our keynote speaker. The Summit is open to the public.
4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Save the Date!
The 4th Annual Childhood Cancer Summit
Hosted by the Congressional Childhood Cancer Caucus
9:00 a.m.--10:30 a.m.
Rayburn 2325 (Science, Space and Technology Committee)
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Congressmen Michael McCaul and Chris Van Hollen
- Dr. Crystal Mackall, Chief, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Peter Adamson, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Chair of the Children's Oncology Group
- Dr. Patrick Leavey, Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Dr. Kim Kramer, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Andrew Litt, Chief Medical Officer, Dell Healthcare & Life Sciences
More information: Andy Taylor (Rep. McCaul) at (202) 225-2401 or email@example.com or
Erika Appel (Rep. Van Hollen) at (202) 225-5341 or firstname.lastname@example.org